Thursday, May 6, 2010

Musician.

You define gorgeous with that musician look
your long black hair and leather boots
it seems i cant get enough of your gauges and the tattoos with history marked on your skin,
big round glasses matching your personality.

Don't you smile at me
i'm already thinking on how to get to you
imagining our first kiss that may never come true.

Play me like you play your guitar in a night full of wine
just play me and take me away for tonight should be just you and i
by the way it has been a pleasure meeting you.

I'm in love with your musician look and the way you smile
can you tell you have done some damage to my head, it's all full of you now.
Play me like you play your guitar, caress me as if i were your piano in a night full of wine
just play me and take me away
for tonight should be just me and you by the way it has been a pleasure having you.

- Rose A. Pernia

No comments: